Monday, April 6, 2009

Enough of the dreaming already...

I think I've exhausted the dreaming and research phase of my sewing extravaganza. Hours and hours of internet searching and planning have occurred. I've ordered an Ottobre subscription for the wee-kiddies and lookie here....all the bewdiful patterns for moi!

It cost me about $75 AUD for 10 Vogue patterns, which I can tell you is a bargain. The RRP for each is around $20 USD. I subscribe to Club BMV Club BMV and have access to Vogue, Butterick, McCalls and more and I never have to wait too long for a sale. Last week was it $5.39 USD per pattern, and if you get a few at a time, the postage really pays for itself. Plus I'm impressed at their turn around time, these were ordered last Wednesday.

So enough dreaming for Suzy, now for some action....

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...