Friday, October 1, 2010

Maisie baby cardigan - done!

I started the "Maisie" cardigan by Alicia Paulson in the winter of last year, before the girl-child was even one! I made the 12-24 month size and increased the length in the bodice so we can get the rest of this year and hopefully next year's wear out of it.

The pattern is from Vintage Crochet and I used the recommended yarn, Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino. I didn't mean for it to take so long, but sometimes, you know, you put it down, pick it up, put it down, bla bla...

But I'm so happy with how it has turned out, and so is the little one I think!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...