Monday, June 13, 2011

WWKIP Day

So Saturday I did my little bit to contribute to World Wide Knit in Public Day (WWKIP). Actually it wasn't that far removed from a regular Saturday for me...here I am:


....knitting sideways at a (very cold) early morning soccer game for the boy-child ( hey it's late and I can't rotate this picture!!!!!!!!!!)


...squeezing in another couple on the way to town to do some shopping (that's the National Library of Australia across the lake BTW)

...the big difference was the 15 or so people that joined me for a public display of knitting/crocheting and a spot of afternoon tea - no photo here I'm sorry because we were all too busy talking, knitting and just having a ball!

Thank you to everyone who showed up...

PS Did I tell you that I have opened a little yarn store www.suzyhausfrau.com.au - I will post about it tomorrow.....sooooooooooooooo exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...