Friday, July 29, 2011

Oliver + S sew along

So after yesterday's post about stash busting, it got me to thinking about doing some book busting. I'm sure some of you are like me, you see a gorgeous book and you HAVE to buy it. It arrives you are way beyond pleased because the projects are just as beautiful as you imagined...but then something happens, actually nothing happens. Trust me this is not for a lack of wanting to sew, but like most things it gets pushed aside. It was fortuitous then that I came across the Oliver + S Little Things Sew Along from a little gray. I think it's a well paced sew along - one wee project a month.

I have had the Little Things to Sew Book since it came out - and I love it!

So I'm in...and committed! Button on my sidebar - care to join me?


2 comments:

  1. I just ordered my copy of the book I can't wait for it to arrive. I'm sure I'll join in once it's here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oliver & s patterns are GORGEOUS!
    Can't wait to see what you make!\
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...