Friday, September 23, 2011

Petite Purls FREE magazine


Design by Cheezombie as featured in Petite Purls

Canberra's annual flower festival, Floriade kicked off this week so I'm absolutely delighted to have found these gorgeous tulips to make for the little ones. They come in the most delightful FREE online magazine . Hello did you hear me...FREE, FREE patterns...FREE!!!

Sometimes I think I can be a little slow on the uptake. I'm sure I must be the last person to have heard of Petite Purls. The latest issue is here and features an article on the top ten textile toy designers on the web, some great patterns for Waldorf dolls (even a swimsuit)and more FREE stuff than even I have hope of devouring!

There are also back issues for the last two years and some basic patterns for your squidgets.

I'm absolutely smitten!
Have a great day,
suzy xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Um no, you're not the last person to have heard of this magazine - I am! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think i've heard of thatone before either! The tulips are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...