Friday, November 25, 2011

My creative space

Last night kuka and I met up for a late night crafty session to work on our Posie Christmas felt decorations. If the truth be known we were in part crafting and in part purging ourselves of the guilt of having bought these patterns before last Christmas.

I'm rather chuffed with my tree, I just have to finish stitching the edge and stuff it a little. The wee-children were delighted with it this morning and I've already had a request for another.

More creative types are sharing over here .

suzy xoxo

PS: Mid-crafting last night I received an email confirming that I have a table for my yarn at the Scandinavian Christmas Bazaar this Sunday in Canberra...woohoo!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...