Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sameness





Every Christmas holidays from the time I was 4 until about 18 I spent 3 weeks at the beach in a caravan park...the same beach, the same caravan park every year. Our caravan was always parked in the same spot under the same tree and I was always doing the same things every year with the same friends -hanging out at the beach, climbing the rocks, catching tadpoles, swimming, walking, talking and laughing.

Lucky for me my parents chose to retire to this same spot and now I get to share it with my children. Last Saturday Sebastien and I ventured on a mama and son mini-holiday to my special place...in part to surprise grandad for his 85th birthday, and in part to enjoy the sameness of it all...

Happy Australia day,
suzy xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely thing to be able to share with your son. Lucky you. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...