Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hot off the press - AWW and MillaMia

AWWtwo 

OK, so it's here. The July edition of the Australian Women's weekly, and despite the flurry of emails, tweet and facebook updates last night the pattern book is ATTACHED to the magazine! phew...

  AWWone 

...and stunning. Did I say stunning? MillaMia have produced their first adult size pattern for AWW and it is everything that I expect it to be - clean, modern, fresh and a pop of colour! The kids patterns, are amazing, look at the one at the top of this blog post - a bow-tie cardigan. I'm smitten. There are four MM patterns in total, I've only popped a couple up here to give you a quick teaser.

Don't forget that to celebrate all MillaMia yarn at suzy hausfrau is $9.95 per ball (normally $11.95) for the next two weeks, and you will get a further 10% discount if you spend $60 or more across the store...and FREE shipping (as always).

  AWWthree 

Finally, the cover, I have to say something about this. I was wondering only last week where one of the women I admire has got to - Jana Wendt...and here she is gracing the cover of this edition. I'm off now to make a cuppa and sit down and scrutinise this mag from front to back, or maybe back to front - because that where the knitting booklet is ;) 

Have a great day, 
suzy xoxo

1 comment:

  1. It looks good! Must remember to pick up at the shops tomorrow =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...