Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Little Kina

IMGP1803

IMGP1836 

A Little kina and denim pinafore made to gift to a special little girl at her party last Saturday. The perfect size to fit a Waldorf 16" Doll. The party girl, and my Miss Sophie both have these dolls from our friend at Poppy, Bean and Bloss.  I think the party girl calls hers "Lucy" and ours is rather descriptively called "Girl".

Pattern: Little Kina (free pattern)
Yarn: MillaMia Naturally Soft Merino
Needles: 4.50mm circular
Ravelry details over here.

IMGP1820

IMGP1825

2 comments:

  1. cute! I love this pattern - I made one in red for a little girl i know, and it took all my restraint not to make one in each colour ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I really like this one. Now who do I know who is having a baby. Pity mine kids are too big....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...