Sunday, August 5, 2012

How many projects is the question!

IMGP1631

I'm heading off for a week today, and apart from packing and organising the home front for my absence, the biggest burning question is how many projects do I take?

I received some wise advice on twitter on Friday evening to take three, so that's what I'm going to do.
  • one to finish 
  • one to start 
  • and one for when you're bored

I'll pop by the blog each day and post project progress to keep myself honest. I know I've been a bit quiet for the last week or so in this space as I've been getting the shop ready for my absence.  

The store is manned whilst I'm away and orders will go out as per normal. I will also be able to answer your emails during the week.

suzy xoxo

PS I'm also expecting four orders of yarn to arrive whilst I'm away - two from Denmark, one from Maine, USA and some more MadTosh all the way from Texas!

1 comment:

  1. That does seem like wise advice... I'm tucking it away for my next trip! Hope you have a lovely time away and I will look forward to hearing about skiing as well as how you get on with your projects! Kat xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...