Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Announcing suzy hausfrau Christmas Classes

So excited to be offering TWO exciting classes in November during the week of 21-25 November in my pop-up SHOP at the very new Lonsdale Street Traders, Braddon ACT.

The first class on Saturday 24th November will be learning how to make Christmas Baubles from  Julekuler the book by Norwegian knitwear designers, Arne & Carlos.


The cost of this 3 hour class is $45 plus materials and more information can be found on the website here.


Not to forget the crochet folk, Lucy from Attic24 has given me the thumbs up to teach a class of her gorgeous Christmas Snowflake pattern. This will be held on Sunday 25th November (one month out from Chrismas...eep!)



The cost of this 2hour class is $30 plus materials and more information can be found on the website here.

Both of these classes will be limited to 6 participants each, with light refreshments provided.

You can keep up with the latest news on classes and the pop-up shop via my newsletter, FACEBOOK page or follow me on twitter.

Have a great day,
suzy xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...