Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Crochet Class - African Flower motif

So you can chain, SC, DC (UK or US I'm not fussy!), make a flower, brooch and perhaps even a granny square. But would you like to go beyond the granny square?

Thought so! Well if you are lucky enough to be in and around Canberra on Sunday the 9th of June and can get one of the 10 spots available...I'd love to show you something special.


I will be taking some Canberra crochet folk, beyond the granny square and into the world of the African Flower Motif. You will need to have some basic crochet skills though. If you understood what I was talking about in my opening sentence, and better still can actually carry these stitches off, then this class is for you.

The cost for this 90 minute class is $40 which includes your materials. You even get to take home one of these gorgeous crochet hooks.

It's on from 10-11.30 Sunday 9th of June at the Handmade Market which is held at the National Convention Centre in Canberra. Call Shop Handmade on 02 6156 3274 to book your spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...