Monday, June 10, 2013

World Wide Knit in Public Day

WWKIP Canberra it's a wrap!


So much fun knitting in public yesterday with like minded Canberrans at the Handmade Market. We had over 150 people join in and managed to turn some heads, which is what this is all about.

You can read about the Canberra event here in today's Canberra times. Such an awesome piece and so-Canberra...it's hard to escape politics it seems, even when you're knitting!

But my WWKIP festivities aren't over yet, don't forget I'm hosting another event in Sydney at the Craft & Quilt Fair next Saturday 15th of June at 2pm. You can get the details of this free event here. Maybe the PM would like to come along to that one?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...